– 4 QBs are taken in the top half of the first round. I think only 2 are worthy of going in the first round, but but with so many QB-needy teams, it makes sense.
– Mikel LeShoure goes before Mark Ingram. People are worried about his knee and LeShoure has put up ridiculous numbers lately.
– 10 or more day 1 trades. Rumor has it more teams are going to move around this draft. Not really sure why but I’ll say it hits double digits with most coming in the 20-32 range.
– New England doesn’t trade at all on day 1. Sadly, this is probably the most outlandish of the group. New England loves trading picks for second rounders and future picks.
– Colin Kaepernick gets drafted round 1. I don’t think it will be very high, but I think someone sees his potential in the last few picks and trades up for him.
– The Jets fans don’t boo their pick. It seems to be that they always boo their pick which is hilarious considering they’ve taken Sanchez and Revis lately.
– Da’Quan Bowers slips out of round 1. He has a screwed up knee and some are really worried about it. I doubt it happens, but it would be crazy to see him slip solely because of this.
– The Browns screw up everyone’s mock draft. I swear they do it every year. In the words of Charlie from It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia: “Wildcard bitches”!
– At least 5 players bear hug the commissioner. Not to be confused with a bro hug, I’m talking full-on open arms huge like Gerald McCoy did last year.
– Marvin Austin gets drafted round 1. How he goes from being suspended to round 1 is baffling, but I think he sneaks in to the back end of it.